What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Finding strength in adversity
- Preparing multilingual communities for emergencies
- Colombian former refugees host cultural celebration
- International appeal launched to support major recovery and rebuilding operation following Indonesian earthquake
- A day in the life of a delegate in Cox’s Bazar
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Shop for good
Shop til you drop or donate your preloved goods and support our work with vulnerable people.
Our Red Cross Shops offer fabulous second hand clothing and home wares to everyone at affordable prices. And the best part? Every dollar you spend goes to support vulnerable people in your community.
How to donate to our shops
We welcome quality clothing, bric a brac and homeware donations. Some shops stock different things - take a look at your local shop's page to find out what they accept and if they offer collection and delivery services.
Drop your donations off in store during shop hours or call your local shop to find out if they can collect your items.
Learn more about donating.
Want to gain work experience and give back to the community? Find out more about volunteering in a Red Cross Shop.