What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Member Spotlight: Glyn Saunders
- Visitor Care Manaaki Manuhiri: “It was a really desperate situation”
- “I saved my son’s life thanks to Red Cross”
- Visitor Care Manaaki Manuhiri: “Everything is going to be ok”
- Trace the face: assisting families in the search for their loved ones
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Shop for good
Shop til you drop or donate your preloved goods and support our work with vulnerable people.
Our Red Cross Shops offer fabulous second hand clothing and home wares to everyone at affordable prices. And the best part? Every dollar you spend goes to support vulnerable people in your community.
How to donate to our shops
We welcome quality clothing, bric a brac and homeware donations. Some shops stock different things - take a look at your local shop's page to find out what they accept and if they offer collection and delivery services.
Drop your donations off in store during shop hours or call your local shop to find out if they can collect your items.
Learn more about donating.
Want to gain work experience and give back to the community? Find out more about volunteering in a Red Cross Shop.