What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Finding strength in adversity
- Preparing multilingual communities for emergencies
- Colombian former refugees host cultural celebration
- International appeal launched to support major recovery and rebuilding operation following Indonesian earthquake
- A day in the life of a delegate in Cox’s Bazar
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Basic First Aid
A short, practical first aid course that is tailored to your groups requirements and time available.
Community groups, clubs, sports teams. This course covers the basic skills to help in an emergency until medical professionals arrive. You could even safe someone's life.
What this 2-4 hour course covers
Learn the basics of CPR, choking and first aid skills with your own exclusive group course. This practical course can be tailored to your group's requirements and is a great way to learn lifesaving skills. There are no assessments in this course, with time spent building the confidence and skills of your group.