What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Basic First Aid
A short, practical first aid course that is tailored to your groups requirements and time available.
Community groups, clubs, sports teams. This course covers the basic skills to help in an emergency until medical professionals arrive. You could even safe someone's life.
What this 2-4 hour course covers
Learn the basics of CPR, choking and first aid skills with your own exclusive group course. This practical course can be tailored to your group's requirements and is a great way to learn lifesaving skills. There are no assessments in this course, with time spent building the confidence and skills of your group.