What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
App - Essential First Aid
- Cost: $155
- Duration: 4 hours
Complete your pre-course learning using the First Aid and Emergency App followed by a 4-hour classroom session.
Complete your pre-course learning with the New Zealand Red Cross First Aid and Emergency App prior to your 4-hour classroom session.
Download the app on Android or IOS and complete the app learning by fully reading the ‘Learn’ section and successfully completing the app tests. Unlock badges along the way to record your achievements. Learn at a time and location that is convenient for you and reduce the hours away from the workplace.
Valid for: 2 Year(s)
NZQA Unit Standards: 06401, 06402
If supplied with a valid NZQA ID number, New Zealand Red Cross will lodge these credits for you on successful completion of the course.
This course also meets the Department of Labours - First Aid for Workplaces - A Good Practice Guide (September 2009) and all NZQA First Aid training requirements.Go back to courses