What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Lone Workers - First Aid Revalidation
- Cost: $150
- Duration: 8 hours (1 day)
Developed in conjunction with OSPRI. This course is intended for people who work in a rural environment and often alone in medium to high risk roles. This may include, but is not limited to Farmers, DOC staff, Rangers & Rural Pest Control, and is recommended by TBFree NZ Ltd.
Developed in conjunction with OSPRI.This course is intended for people who work in a rural environment and often alone in medium to high risk roles. This may include, but is not limited to DOC staff, Rangers & Rural Pest Control.
People credited with this course are able to: maintain their current workplace first aid certificate, and have an enhanced knowledge in the treatment & management of role specific or high risk injuries in a rural or outdoor environment. They will be able assess and manage a patient’s condition, or self-treat if alone.
Valid for: N/AGo back to courses