What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- The perfect match: connecting employers with the right people
- Heavy machinery and mental health: hard conversations made easier
- Visitor Care Manaaki Manuhiri: “There were lots of shaky moments”
- Cheesy grins all day long in Bluff
- Visitor Care Manaaki Manuhiri: “It was a really desperate situation”
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Book your first aid course online and include your AA Membership number to receive 17% off a range of First Aid courses.
Book a Course
New Zealand Red Cross allows AA members to access a 17% discount the following courses:
- Comprehensive First Aid -12 hours
- Essential First Aid - 8 hours
- First Aid Revalidation - 6 hours
Comprehensive First Aid
Our most popular classroom based course – great for keeping you and the team safe in the workplace. You will cover all of the essentials and more. This course is the minimum requirement for high risk workplaces.
Comprehensive First Aid App
Complete your pre-course learning using the First Aid and Emergency App followed by an 8-hour classroom session.
Comprehensive First Aid Online
Complete your online pre-course learning followed by an 8-hour classroom session.
Essential First Aid
Perfect for low risk workplaces – this one day classroom course prepares you for responding to the most common emergency situations.
Essential First Aid App
Complete your pre-course learning using the First Aid and Emergency App followed by a 4-hour classroom session.
Essential First Aid Online
Complete your online pre-course learning followed by a 4-hour classroom session.
First Aid Revalidation
It’s that time again! This classroom based course revalidates your first aid skills, keeping your knowledge up to date and relevant. First aid certificates must be revalidated every two years.