What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Are you Red Cross Ready?
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act (2015) every New Zealand business has a duty of care to provide first aid.
To be first aid compliant, you must have:
- Assessed your workplace, the nature of the work, and workers
And then ensured you have:
- Adequate numbers of trained first aiders
- Adequate first aid equipment
Access to facilities for the administration of first aid
Businesses that fail to comply with these regulations can face fines of up to $50,000.
Red Cross First Aid have taken the hassle out of getting your business compliant with our comprehensive range of assessment tools, courses and products.
You can do it all with Red Cross First Aid!
ASSESS YOUR FIRST AID REQUIREMENTS
You can also see industry-specific compliance information below.
If you have any questions about your requirements, email us at: email@example.com
RED CROSS FIRST AID COURSES
FIRST AID KITS and AEDS
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry-specific compliance information