What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- World First Aid Day 2021 #EverydayHeroes
- Afghanistan Humanitarian Crisis | FAQ
- New Zealand Red Cross is calling for support from Kiwis to help ease the suffering of those most impacted by COVID-19 across the Pacific
- Afghanistan Humanitarian Crisis
- New Zealand Red Cross continues to provide essential services under COVID-19 Alert Level 4
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Are you workplace compliant?
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act (2015) every New Zealand business has a legal duty of care to provide first aid.New Zealand Red Cross First Aid has taken the hassle out of getting your business compliant with everything you need to get sorted, all in one place!
Let's get you compliant!
Assess Your Business
You can also see industry-specific compliance information below. If you have any questions about your requirements, email us at: email@example.com
Book Your First Aid Courses
We have training venues all around New Zealand - with flexible course options to suit all Kiwi businesses. Download our Essential First Aid Manual below.
Shop For First Aid Products
Red Cross now has the most comprehensive range of modern, innovative and industry-specific first aid products in the country - all available for purchase online.
EMAIL US to find out what your business needs to do to get your compliance sorted. We're here to help!
To be workplace compliant, you must have:
- Assessed your workplace, the nature of the work, and workers
And then ensure you have:
- Adequate numbers of trained first aiders
- Adequate first aid equipment
- Access to facilities for the administration of first aid
Businesses that fail to comply with these regulations can face fines of up to $50,000.