What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Customer Care Team Consultant - Auckland
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Team Consultant to be based in Auckland.
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Reporting directly to the National Business Development Manager, the Customer Care Team Consultant will be responsible for;
- Supporting the Education & Training Leadership Team in the administration of all Education and Training Functions.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, and provide a solution to each enquiry.
- Managing and responding to large amounts of inbound and outbound enquiries in a timely manner.
- Arrange for the dispatch of product sales to clients, and manage sales income and receipting.
You will be a self starter, with the ability to work independently with limited supervision. You will be able to identify customers' needs, clarify information, and research any issue while providing a solution. You will need experience within E-commerce and sales platforms such as Microsoft, CRM, Mail chimp and Shopify.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Experience with E-commerce and sales platforms such as Microsoft, CRM, Mail chimp and Shopify
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Ability to communicate clearly and resolve customer needs
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Relevant experience in a telephone sales environment; or show willingness and capability to excel in this environment
- A current motor vehicle driver's license is essential.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Read the full job description here
Applications close Monday, 27 May, 2019APPLY NOW