What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Database & Supporter Care Coordinator - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Database & Supporter Care Coordinator to be based at Red Cross House in Wellington.
Permanent - Full Time
Based at Red Cross House in Wellington
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
This position is responsible for managing all donation handling and fulfilment, data processing, data transfers with external agencies and supporter care in the Project Partner area, New Zealand Red Cross Regular Givers.
In this role you will:
- Import weekly new donor files from our face to face and telemarketing agencies and process sign ups directly with Red Cross in a timely manner.
- Process regular giving donations (via direct debit / credit card), ensuring that gifts are scheduled, charged, recorded and acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Be a of contact for all of New Zealand Red Cross’ monthly donors (Project Partners) and implement a programme of excellent supporter care, ensuring that complaints, responses and enquiries are responded to in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Ensure that the investment made in the national fundraising database is maximised and that the Raiser’s Edge and NXT are fully utilised as the system develops and users’ requirements change.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- Data and database management experience
- Attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills
- Methodical approach to work with the ability to initiate, implement and complete tasks to a high standard and with minimum supervision
- Empathy with Humanitarian causes
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Read the full job description here
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
Applications close 9pm on 22 November 2019APPLY NOW