What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Face-to-Face Campaigner - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for a fixed-term Face-to-Face Campaigner to join our team in Wellington.
Face to Face Fundraisers
Be part of the largest humanitarian network in the world! Work with amazing people Competitive hourly rate and paid training. As part of the largest humanitarian aid organisation in the world, New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. New Zealand Red Cross is an organisation with 10,000 volunteers and 400 staff.
New Zealand Red Cross will soon be launching its first ever In-House Face-to-Face Fundraising team and are now looking for friendly, outgoing and confident people to help them establish and grow this exciting initiative.As a Face-to-Face Campaigner, you will be making a massive difference to the lives of millions of people. you’ll be supporting an incredible array of services; from helping elderly and vulnerable people to live independent lives, supporting former refugees on their pathway to settlement and employment here in New Zealand to helping communities prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters wherever they hit. Your work will improve the lives of families both here in New Zealand and abroad!
• Inspire members of the public to become regular monthly donors and encourage people to be part of this global humanitarian movement
• Meet personal performance targets
• Represent New Zealand Red Cross in a positive and inspiring manner
• Build rapport with people and provide an excellent donor experience
• Adhere to the New Zealand Red Cross policies and Public Fundraising regulations
• Support new and existing team members
• Ensure accurate processing and administration of donor sign-ups
• Actively participate in relevant New Zealand Red Cross team building, meetings, training or group activities
• Assist with other duties as assigned by the In-House Face-to-Face Fundraising Team Leader or Manager There will be an expectation of travel across the wider Wellington region. What’s in it for you?
• Competitive hourly rate
• Performance incentives
• Social, fun and supportive team environment
• Paid, comprehensive training on fundraising skills and charity knowledge
• Charity uniform and tablet to use while working
• Monthly social events
• Weekly team catch ups
To be considered for this role, you must be:
• Confident, social and passionate about amazing causes!
• Energetic, with a can-do positive attitude
• Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
• Authentic, with a genuine manner
• Fluent in English, with strong communication skills
• A supportive team player
• Motivated, with the willingness to learn
• Driven to meet targets
• Committed to a minimum of three months full time work
• A New Zealand citizen or permanent resident or hold a valid working visa
Customer service, retail, hospitality or charity experience will be valued.
Applications close 5PM, Wednesday 12 August 2020
For more information contact Ngan Nguyen on 04 499 1069, or email email@example.comAPPLY NOW