What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Face to Face Fundraiser - Wellington | Temporary
We have an exciting opportunity for a temporary Face to Face Fundraiser to join our team in Wellington.
Face to Face Fundraiser
- Step into the world of Charity, Sales and Brand Representation
- Entry level $22 an hour, ongoing training and development
- Competitive hourly rate of $22 + 8% holiday pay per hour, and incentives!
If you have a passion for saving and changing the world, apply now and join our incredible team. We will give you all the training you need with further development and coaching readily available and encouraged.You can be a part of creating our face-to-face fundraising team at New Zealand Red Cross. If you are friendly, outgoing and confident we want to hear from you!
The position is based in Wellington with an expectation to travel within the region. Along with this, you will be improving your communication and marketing skills, as well as obtaining many transferable skills for your future career.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate of $22.00 + 8% holiday pay per hour, and incentives
- Social, fun and supportive team environment
- Paid, full comprehensive training on fundraising skills and charity knowledge
- Charity uniform and tablet to use while working
- Being an integral part of the foundation of the team
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- Leadership opportunities and training
- Inspire members of the public to become regular monthly donors and encourage people to be part of this global humanitarian movement
- Represent New Zealand Red Cross in a positive and inspiring manner
- Support new and existing team members
- Be an excellent team player
- Adhere to the Red Cross Fundamental Principles and Public Fundraising regulations
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Confident, social and passionate about the Red Cross
- Energetic, with a can-do positive attitude
- Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Fluent in English, with strong communication skills
- Motivated, with the willingness to learn
- Driven to meet targets
- Committed to a minimum of three months full-time work, with full potential to extend
- Experience in a public facing role is preferred
- A New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or in possession of a valid NZ working visa
Immediate start is available.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa. Applications to: Kirsty McLaren or Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nzAPPLY NOW