What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Building lasting connections through Meals on Wheels
- Global support saves lives as India battles second COVID-19 wave
- Meals on Wheels: 70 years of love and care across Aotearoa
- Volunteers: Red Cross’ most important and unique asset
- Red Cross responds to weather events across the North Island
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Face-to-Face Fundraiser - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for an In-House Face-to-Face Fundraiser to join our team in Wellington.
- Are you confident, bubbly and approachable?
- Do you want to work in a fun and supportive team environment?
- Want to gain experience in the non-profit sector doing something meaningful?
If you tick all of the boxes above then apply to join New Zealand Red Cross’ very own fundraising team now!
About the role:
This is an amazing opportunity to take your communication and interpersonal skills to the next level by inspiring members of the public to become monthly donors for the New Zealand Red Cross.
If you have a passion for changing the world, apply now and join our incredible team. We are supportive and fun and focused on making you the best you can be!
We will give you all the training and tools you need with further development and coaching readily available and encouraged. Just bring a can-do attitude.
- Inspire members of the public to become monthly donors for New Zealand Red Cross
- Build rapport with people and provide an excellent donor experience
- Support new and existing team members
- Actively participate in relevant New Zealand Red Cross team building, development opportunities and training
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate of $23.00 per hour, 8% holiday pay and incentives
- Working with an incredibly supportive, fun and social team
- Paid training is provided plus ongoing training, career development and growth
- Easy to get to city locations
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be confident, enthusiastic and passionate
- Have proven customer service, face-to-face fundraising or sales experience
- Have a commitment to exceeding the expectations of excellent customer service
- Be fluent in English, with strong communication skills
- Be a supportive and collaborative team player
- Have a good work ethic and be reliable with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be driven to exceed targets
- Be able to commit to a minimum of three months: Monday to Friday (7.5 hours a day)
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or in possession of a valid NZ working visa
Immediate start is available.
Applications close: 5pm, Monday 19th July 2021
Applications to: Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at https://mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069