What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- In New Zealand
- Community programmes
- Disaster risk management
- First Aid courses and education
- International humanitarian law
- Meals on Wheels
- Migration programmes
- Restoring Family Links
- Red Cross Parcels
- COVID-19: We are in this together
- New Zealand Red Cross Youth Engagement Strategy
- Red Cross Appeal 2021
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Face-to-Face Fundraiser - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for an In-House Face-to-Face Fundraiser to join our team in Wellington.
Step into the world of Charity, Sales and Brand Representation.
Entry level $22 an hour with ongoing training and development.
Join a supportive team and be a part of the largest humanitarian network in the world!
You can be a part of creating our face-to-face fundraising team at New Zealand Red Cross. If you have a passion for saving and changing the world, apply now and join our incredible team. We will give you all the training you need with further development and coaching readily available and encouraged.
If you are friendly, outgoing and confident we want to hear from you!
The position is based in Wellington with an expectation to travel within the region. Along with this, you will be improving your communication and marketing skills, as well as obtaining many transferable skills for your future career.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate of $22 + incentives.
- Social, fun and supportive team environment.
- Paid, full comprehensive training on fundraising skills and charity knowledge.
- Charity uniform and tablet to use while working.
- Being an integral part of the foundation of the team.
- Opportunity for career progression and growth.
- Leadership opportunities and training.
- Inspire members of the public to become regular monthly donors and encourage people to be part of this global humanitarian movement.
- Represent New Zealand Red Cross in a positive and inspiring manner.
- Support new and existing team members.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Adhere to the Red Cross Fundamental Principles and Public Fundraising regulations.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Confident, social and passionate about the Red Cross.
- Energetic, with a can-do positive attitude.
- Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking.
- Fluent in English, with strong communication skills.
- Motivated, with the willingness to learn.
- Driven to meet targets.
- Committed to a minimum of three months’ full-time work, with full potential to extend.
- Experience in a public facing role is preferred.
- A New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or in possession of a valid working visa.
To apply for this position, please apply at https://mclaren.co.nz
Applications close: 5pm Monday 9th March 2021
Applications to: Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz