What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Face-to-Face Fundraiser - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for an In-House Face-to-Face Fundraiser to join our team in Wellington.
• $23 per hour + 8% holiday pay, incentives, uniform and tablet
• Paid training is provided + ongoing training and career development
• Join a supportive team. Be a part of the largest humanitarian network in the world!
Working as a face-to-face fundraiser is no ordinary job opportunity – rarely in the working world do you get the chance to put your passion for making a difference into action.
This is an amazing opportunity to use your amazing communication and interpersonal skills to engage and inspire members of the public to become monthly donors for the New Zealand Red Cross.
You’ll become a member of a great family here at the New Zealand Red Cross. You will enjoy working a great environment where our key focus is on building a supportive and fun culture, as well as making a HUGE difference for a diverse range of people both in New Zealand and worldwide!
If you have a passion for changing the world, apply now and join our incredible team. We will give you all the training you need with further development and coaching readily available and encouraged
- Inspire members of the public to become regular monthly donors and encourage people to be part of this global humanitarian movement.
- Represent New Zealand Red Cross in a positive and inspiring manner.
- Support new and existing team members.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Adhere to the Red Cross Fundamental Principles and Public Fundraising regulations.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate of $23 + incentives.
- Working with an incredibly supportive, fun and social team.
- Paid, full comprehensive training on fundraising skills and charity knowledge.
- Charity uniform and tablet to use while working.
- Being an integral part of the foundation of the team.
- Opportunity for career progression and growth.
- Leadership opportunities and training.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Confident, social and passionate about the Red Cross.
- Energetic, with a can-do positive attitude.
- Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking.
- Fluent in English, with strong communication skills.
- Motivated, with the willingness to learn.
- Driven to meet targets.
- Committed to a minimum of three months’ full-time work, with full potential to extend.
- Experience in a public facing role is preferred.
- A New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or in possession of a valid working visa.
To apply for this position, please apply at https://mclaren.co.nz
Applications to: Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz