What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
First Aid Administration Assistant - Tauranga
We have an exciting opportunity for a First Aid Administration Assistant to be based at the Western Bay Service Centre in Tauranga.
Permanent - Full Time
Based in Tauranga
About the Role:
Support a busy team of First Aid Instructors. Interact with the Public to book people on life saving First Aid courses.
Be part of a long-established Humanitarian organisation with a focus on the community. Provide excellent administrative support to the Education and Training Management Team.
You will have (at least some of):
- Experience working in a general office environment
- A very strong customer service ethic and real skill managing customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and resolve customer needs
- Sensitivity towards, and ability to consult with, people from different lifestyles and social and economic backgrounds
- Attention to detail and drive to get things right each time
- Be able to work flexible hours if/when needed
- Ability to work competently for consistent periods and cope with interruptions
- Competency using the Microsoft Office applications and database systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
About NZRC and its culture:
New Zealand Red Cross is a member of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. Our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. We are an organisation with 10,000 volunteers and 450 plus staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
Join a dedicated local team of colleagues.
Enjoy working for a well-respected Humanitarian organisation.Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
This is a full time (37.5 hours per week) role.
For further information contact Scott Walker, National Training Manager, at: 021 875 662.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Read the full job description here
Applications close 5:00 pm on Monday 16 December 2019.APPLY NOW