What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
First Aid Administrator - Nelson
We are seeking a First Aid Administrator to join our team based in Nelson.
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
We have an exciting opportunity for a First Aid Administrator–Fixed Term
We are seeking a First Aid Administrator to join our team based in Nelson. Reporting directly to the Training Coordinator, the First Aid Administrator is responsible in providing general first aid administration and support to ensure the smooth and timely administration of all Education and Training functions.
You will have:
- Experience in working in a general office environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and resolve customer needs.
- Sensitivity towards and ability to consult with people from different lifestyles and social and economic backgrounds
- Attention to detail and drive to get things right
- Be able to work flexible hours when needed
- Ability to work hard for consistent periods
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy with humanitarian causes
Full training and ongoing support will be provided.Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Read the full job description hereAPPLY NOW