What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
First Aid Instructor - Auckland
We are seeking two Permanent Full Time Instructors to join our team for 37.5 hours per week to deliver a range of excellent Red Cross First Aid courses, based in Auckland and serving the wider Auckland Region.
Permanent - Full Time
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
We are seeking two Permanent Full Time Instructors to join our team for 37.5 hours per week to deliver a range of excellent Red Cross First Aid courses, based in Auckland and serving the wider Auckland Region. Some travel will be required throughout the area.
You will have:
- The confidence to interact with a cross-section of the public
- Complete flexibility of hours, including availability for some weekend and evening work
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work unsupervised
- Full clean NZ Driver’s License
- A background in a First Aid or Health related profession is essential
- A Certificate in Adult Education would be an advantage
- The successful applicant must be physically capable to instruct in First Aid.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided.Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and will be expected to provide proof of this on request.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
For further information, please contact Peter Mountney on 09 262 0942.
Read the full job description here
Applications close 5:00 PM on Monday 20 May 2019.APPLY NOW