What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
First Aid Instructor - Invercargill
We are seeking a Casual Instructor to join our team to deliver a range of excellent Red Cross First Aid courses, based in Invercargill.
First Aid Instructor – Casual Instructor Position
Based in Invercargill
New Zealand Red Cross is a member National Society of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), which is the world's largest humanitarian organisation. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas whose lives have become vulnerable through conflict, disaster or circumstance. An organisation with 10,000 volunteers and 450 staff, we have an exciting opportunity for a First Aid Instructor – Casual Instructor.
We are seeking a Casual Instructor to join our team to deliver a range of excellent Red Cross First Aid courses, based in Invercargill. Some travel will be required throughout the Southland Region.
You will have:
- The confidence to interact with a cross-section of the public;
- Complete flexibility of hours, availability for some weekend and evening work;
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work unsupervised;
- Full clean NZ Driver’s License;
- A background in Emergency Care Services or related Health field and/or experience in a teaching environment;
- The successful applicant must be physically capable to instruct in First Aid.
Full training and ongoing support will be provided.Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
For further information contact Dean Ligtenberg at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the full job description here
Applications close 5:00 pm on Monday 1 July 2019.APPLY NOW