What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Coordinator - Wellington | New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Health, Safety and Wellbeing Coordinator to join our team in Wellington.
Health, Safety and Wellbeing Coordinator – Wellington
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
We are looking for strong and capable administrator to join our growing team. This would be a great entry level opportunity for someone who is interested in exploring a career in health, safety and wellbeing.
Reporting to the Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager, you will provide administrative support to the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team and oversee the monitoring, follow up and collation of HSW information. There will also be opportunities to be involved in health, safety and wellbeing projects, initiatives and activities.
In this role you will:
- Provide administrative support to the Health, Safety and Wellbeing team.
- Oversee and monitor the online health and safety system.
- Collate and assist with the analysis of health, safety and wellbeing information for senior leadership and Board reporting.
- Assist with the planning, coordination and promotion of HSW initiatives, programmes, training and activities.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- possess a genuine interest in health, safety and wellbeing;
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role;
- are IT proficient with advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite and other systems;
- enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment;
- have strong communication and relationship skills.
To download the job description and to apply for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page.
All applications MUST be submitted online which requires uploading a recent copy of CV, Cover Letter, Passport, and Right to Work(If Not NZ Citizen).
Applications close 5pm, 17 October 2021.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Teena Cleary at New Zealand Red Cross on 027 208 0120APPLY NOW