What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
In House Face to Face Fundraising Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced In-house Face to Face Fundraising Manager who will be responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of our In-house face to face fundraising, regular giving programme.
As part of the largest humanitarian aid organisation in the world, New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. New Zealand Red Cross is an organisation with 10,000 volunteers and 400 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
In this role you will:
- Work with the Individual Giving Manager on the establishment of policies, procedures and processes conducive to the successful and sustainable delivery of New Zealand Red Cross’ in-house face to face fundraising programme
- Oversee the day-to-day management of New Zealand Red Cross’ in-house face to face fundraising programme
- Work with multiple agencies in efforts to build and maintain a successful and sustainable In-house face to face fundraising team
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis, performance reports and benchmarks reports.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have past experience in:
- Managing an in-house face to face fundraisng programme
- Working in a not for profit environment
- Working within a fundraising context
- Developing policies, procedures and process documents
- Managing external agencies
- Using a fundraising database (desirable).
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Jason Cowlam.
To download the job description and to apply for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page.
All applications MUST be submitted online. Applications close 5pm, Thursday 26 March 2020.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.APPLY NOW