What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Human Resources Administrator - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator to join the team at Red Cross House in Wellington.
Based at Red Cross House
Human Resources Administrator
- Fixed Term (6 months)
- Part - time (18.75 hours per week)
Reporting to the People and Culture Advisor, this vital role will support the People & Culture and Migration team during the set up phase of new settlement and employment locations.
In this role you will:
- Support hiring managers during the recruitment processes
- Produce employment agreements and offer letters
- Ensure the completion of required employment documentation
- Coordinate the onboarding and induction program
- Maintain electronic and manual filing up to date
- Work closely with the Payroll supervisor to ensure data is coherent
- Provide administrative support, such as writing variation to employment letters
- Guide users in the Learning Management, Health and Safety, and Payroll Employee Self Service systems
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have:
- Experience in a similar role in a Human Resource department with exposure to HR models on recruitment, learning and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- High attention to detail
If you wish to discuss the conditions of this opportunity or if you want to clear some questions, please contact Jorge Quirarte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Read the full job description here
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
Applications close 5pm on 18 November 2019APPLY NOW