What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Marketing Advisor - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Advisor to join the team at Red Cross House in Wellington.
Permanent - Full Time
Based in Wellington
The Marketing Advisor will support the Marketing Manager with brand stewardship across content and collateral, online and offline advertising, digital platforms and data analysis. The Marketing Advisor will work closely with communications and fundraising staff, and the wider organisation, to fulfil its marketing and communications requirements.
In this role you will:
- Provide guidance and advice to colleagues throughout the country on achieving consistency of brand material and adhering to the approved Brand Standards.
- Work with the fundraising, marketing and communications team to contribute to projects through design, photography or video.
- Undertake small design projects in accordance with Brand Standards and in collaboration with design agency.
- Regularly update content on the New Zealand Red Cross website, adhering to SEO best practice.
- Contribute to planning and executing digital marketing activities, including search, social media advertising, email marketing.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- Three to five years’ experience in marketing or communications content creation
- Knowledge of a variety of online marketing concepts, best practice and procedures
- Proven ability in design and filming and editing video content
- Knowledge and experience in digital advertising
- Understanding of marketing, publishing, design, printing and distribution processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, design or related field
An affinity with and awareness of humanitarian issues and fundraising knowledge is desirable.
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Read the full job description here
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
Applications close at 5pm on 27 October 2019.APPLY NOW