What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
People Business Partner
We have and exciting permanent full-time opportunity in our People Capability team. Red Cross is embarking on an exciting new strategy and developing our key people resources will be key achieving success.
We are looking for an experienced business partner with excellent relationship management skills, an interest in developing key tools and systems, and has sound experience, including in the areas of change management, employment relations, recruitment, and work force planning. Experience in learning & development and health & safety would also be helpful.
About New Zealand Red Cross:
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience. New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
Qualifications and Experience Preferred:
- A tertiary degree in Human Resources and/or a related discipline.
- At least three years’ work experience in a generalist people business partnership role, or a more experienced person who can provide support at a more strategic level.
In this role, you will:
- Provide influential people support encompassing the full range of people disciplines to managers within a portfolio of clients
- Champion the use and development of people information tools and systems
- Contribute to the preparation of the People and Capability annual business plan
- Assist and/or lead projects such as the annual remuneration review and staff surveys
- Ensure good information organisation disciplines are maintained including file management, recruitment, performance management and any employment issues
- Take a lead in employment matters
To download the job description and to apply for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further or to get more information, please contact Jim Toseland at New Zealand Red Cross on email@example.com.
All applications MUST be submitted online including a covering letter, CV, and application form.
Applications close on Sunday 22 March 2020.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.APPLY NOW