What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Philanthropy and Partnerships Manager - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Philanthropy and Partnerships Manager to be based at Red Cross House in Wellington.
Permanent - Full Time
Based in Wellington
In this role you will:
- Manage and grow the portfolio of New Zealand Red Cross corporate partners, ensuring that these relationships are strong and mutually beneficial.
- Manage and grow the portfolio of philanthropic and other trusts and foundations that actively support the work of New Zealand Red Cross.
- Be an active member of the fundraising leadership team.
- Contribute to the development of philanthropic initiatives in line with the national fundraising strategy.
- Manage the Trusts Fundraising Coordinator
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have the following experience and competences:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent – formal qualifications in fundraising, account or project management desirable
- 5 years experience in fundraising, particularly in corporate, trust or philanthropic fundraising
- Demonstrable skills in securing funds through writing proposals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Competent in preparing, presenting and reporting on detailed budgets and achieving income targets
- Planning and managing projects and activities
- Experience in staff management
- Ability to mix and work with a wide range of people, confident and friendly in approach
- Experience of using Raiser’s Edge database desirable
- Commitment to the Fundamental Principles of the International Red Cross Red Crescent Movement.
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
Applications close on at 9am, Wednesday 11 December 2019. Interviews will take place the following week. All applications MUST include a covering letter, CV.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Read the full job description hereAPPLY NOW