What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Project Partner Coordinator - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Partners Coordinator to be based at Red Cross House in Wellington.
12 Month Fixed Term (full-time)
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
Part of the international Red Cross Red Crescent Movement based in Geneva, New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
New Zealand Red Cross is here for good – good people doing good things and encouraging others to do good too. From responding to natural disasters to helping former refugees, first aid training to support programs in your neighbourhood, retail shops to international aid workers, we have a key role in inspiring and enabling people to act with understanding and kindness, to do good and make a difference in others’ lives.
This role is a full-time role is based in Wellington and is fixed term for 12 months. The role is responsible for a number of projects aimed at enhancing, developing and delivering New Zealand Red Cross’ regular giving program.
Review, develop, and implement:
- Regular giving online lead generation and conversion strategy
- Campaigner appreciation and acknowledgment activities
- Regular donor communication, engagement and retention program
- Telemarketing declines, upgrades and reactivation strategy
- Face to face acquisition activities (external and internal)
- New regular giving acquisition methods and mechanisms
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have past experience in:
- managing a regular giving program
- project management and product development
- working in a not for profit environment
- working within a fundraising context
- managing external agencies
- using a fundraising database (desirable).
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
Read the full job description here
Applications close 9pm on 28 June 2019.APPLY NOW