What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Project Partner Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced face-to-face, regular giving co-ordinator who will be responsible for delivery of our Project Partners, regular giving programme.
As part of the largest humanitarian aid organisation in the world, New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. New Zealand Red Cross is an organisation with 10,000 volunteers and 400 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
In this role you will:
- oversee day-to-day management of the regular giving programme
- work with multiple agencies in efforts to maintain and increase donor engagement
- develop and implement a donor communications strategy
- provide accurate and insightful analysis, performance reports and benchmarks reports
- produce collateral that creates and enhances awareness of Red Cross’ regular giving programme.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have past experience in:
- managing a face-to-face, regular giving programme (desirable)
- working in a not for profit environment
- working within a fundraising context
- managing external agencies
- using a fundraising database (desirable).
To download the job description and to apply for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page.
All applications MUST be submitted online. Applications close 5pm, Sunday 29 March 2020.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Jason Cowlam.APPLY NOW