What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Red Cross Shops
Toa Rīpeka Whero
- Get involved Donate
Project Partners Coordinator (Regular Giving)
We are looking to recruit an experienced face-to-face, regular giving coordinator who will be responsible for delivery of our Project Partners, regular giving programme.
- Permanent, full-time position
- 37.5 hour per week
As part of the largest humanitarian aid organisation in the world, New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. New Zealand Red Cross is an organisation with 14,500 members and 500 staff.
New Zealand Red Cross is looking to recruit an experienced face-to-face, regular giving coordinator who will be responsible for delivery of our Project Partners, regular giving programme.
In this role you will:
- Oversee day-to-day management of the regular giving programme
- Work with multiple agencies in efforts to maintain and increase donor engagement
- Develop and implement a donor communications strategy
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis, performance reports and benchmarks reports
- Produce collateral that creates and enhances awareness of Red Cross' regular giving programme.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have past experience in:
- Managing a face-to-face, regular giving programme (desirable)
- Working in a not for profit environment
- Working within a fundraising context
- Managing external agencies
- Using a fundraising database (desirable).
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, or for further information, please contact Jason Cowlam at New Zealand Red Cross on 04 471 4338 or email email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Jason Cowlam at New Zealand Red Cross on (04) 471 4338 or email Jason.Cowlam@redcross.org.nz.
Applications close: 08 Dec 2017Apply now