What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Retail Administration Support & Project Coordinator - Auckland
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Administration Support & Project Coordinator to be based in Auckland.
Based in Auckland
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
The Retail Administration Support & Project Coordinator role supports the National Retail Manager and the Retail Management Team with administration tasks and special project work. This role also provides support to the Regional Sales & Service Managers (RSSM’s) and the Store Coordinators to effectively maintain the shops and assist in managing the recruitment process for the volunteer workforce, particularly during special projects.
In this role you will:
- Work with the National Retail Manager to prepare and maintain work plans or project plans for openings, refits, closures and introducing new retail initiatives for Red Cross Shops.
- In association with the Retail Communication and Administration Assistant, develop, deliver and maintain daily, weekly and monthly store communication.
- Work with internal parties to enhance the support given to the Retail shops.
- Assist the RSSM’s with their projects and communication requirements.
- Assist the RSSM’s and Shop Coordinators with managing the volunteer workforce.
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Past experience in an administration role, ideally in a retail support function.
- Project coordination experience, preferably in retail shop setups.
- Experience in events management, retail and shop openings
- Effective communication skills
- Strong time management and organisation skills
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.
Read the full job description here
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.
If you want more information about this position you can contact Talei Kitchingman at New Zealand Red Cross 027 323 9574
Applications close 5pm on 28 OctoberAPPLY NOW