What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Red Cross Shops
Toa Rīpeka Whero
- Get involved Donate
Shop Coordinator - Kilbirnie
We have an exciting opportunity for a Shop Coordinator to lead a great team in our friendly and fun shop, located in the heart of Kilbirnie.
Permanent part time – 30 hours per week.
As part of the largest humanitarian aid organisation in the world, New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. New Zealand Red Cross is an organisation with 10,000 volunteers and 400 staff.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Shop Coordinator to lead a great team of member volunteers in our friendly and fun shop located in the heart of Kilbirnie.
In this position you will be responsible for the maximising of sales and profitability of the shop through effective promotion, merchandising and management of stock, volunteer management and engaging with customers.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in either a management or supervisor role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience/interest in working with volunteers
- Experience or interest in design and a flair for great displays
- Knowledge of systems involved with retail stock management including stock rotation
- Experience in cash handling, cash management, and retail shop operations.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, or for further information, please contact Sarah Williams, Cluster Manager - Wellington, on 027 404 4813.
To apply for this role, please visit http://redcrosscareers.co.nz and enter the reference code 3038729.
All applications MUST include a covering letter and CV form. Applications close at 5.00pm on Wednesday 21 September 2016.