What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Supporter Care and Database Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supporter Care & Database Manager who will be responsible for managing the integrity and effectiveness of the New Zealand Red Cross’ fundraising database to maximise the lifetime value of donors.
As part of the largest humanitarian aid organisation in the world, New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. New Zealand Red Cross is an organisation with 10,000 volunteers and 400 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
In this role you will:
- Ensure that the investment made in the national fundraising database is maximised and that the system continues to develop as user requirements change.
- In the event of a major emergency appeal, to be responsible for coordinating data selections, prompt gift processing and acknowledgement at very short notice, working in collaboration with the National Accounts, Communications and Programmes Teams. Emergency appeals may require working unsociable hours.
- Contribute to the development of annual operational plans and budgets which contribute to the achievement of the longer-term fundraising strategy.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor records, using the national fundraising database, electronic and paper records, and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have past experience in:
- Data analysis and database management
- Working in a customer / supporter service environment
- Working within a fundraising context
- Using a fundraising database
- Previous experience of The Raiser’s Edge and fundational training courses completed
- Community engagement and fundraising
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Angela Calkin at New Zealand Red Cross.
To download the job description and to apply for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page.
All applications MUST be submitted online. Applications close 5pm, Friday 10 April 2020.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this job.APPLY NOW