What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Supporter Care Project Liaison (Fixed Term) - Wellington
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supporter Care Project Liaison to be based at Red Cross House in Wellington.
Fixed Term – 6 months
Based in Wellington
This is a fixed term position responsible for some key supporter care projects in the Project Partner area, New Zealand Red Cross Regular Givers.
In this role you will:
- build a donor engagement programme, including but not limited to:acknowledgement of change of details, sharing impact and insight building.
- implement retention strategies, including but not limited to, cancellation request calling, thank you calling and lapsing supporter outreach.build reactivation initiatives, including but not limited to lapsed supporter outreach and contacting Direct Mail supporters whose addresses are no longer valid.
- create authentic and meaningful experiences for supporters by trialing and implementing supporter celebrations such as giving anniversary, birthdays etc.
- research and lay foundations for “Day of the Donor” – an organisation-wide thank you calling project.
- build a complementary outbound calling programme to add value to the existing processes in place.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- Proven track record in a sales/target-driven, fundraising or call centre environment is essential.
- Sales or marketing background to assist in the development and implementation retention and reactivation strategies within the Supporter Care and Database team.
- Experience of project management
- Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadlines and prioritising own workload
- Experience of database and data management is desirable
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Clare Davis, Supporter Care and Database Manager at New Zealand Red Cross on 027 406 4946.
All applications MUST include a covering letter, CV, and completed Application for Employment form.
Applications close at 5pm on 15 December 2019
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page. If you are already viewing this via the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page please click the active job description link below.APPLY NOW