What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Van Driver/Store person - Auckland
We have an exciting opportunity for a Van Driver/Store person to coordinate the weekly collections, deliveries and stock movement needs of the Auckland Red Cross Shop.
Red Cross is the world's largest humanitarian organisation, working together towards our mission to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilising the power of humanity and enhancing community resilience.
New Zealand Red Cross is a New Zealand wide organisation with over 14,500 members and 500 staff.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce and adhere to best practice equal employment opportunity principles in all aspects of our recruitment and our ways of working.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Collections/ Deliveries
- Stock Management
- Repairs and Maintenance as necessary
- Transfer Station/Rubbish Runs
- Carry our Red Cross Obligations.
We encourage you to apply for this role if you:
- Hold a full, clean New Zealand driver's license
- Have experience with driving: a background in driving as a courier, truck driver, buses or similar would be helpful
- Have experience in building or repair/maintenance work
- Have good physical strength - there will be heavy lifting involved in this role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Are able to mix and work with a wide range of people.
Applications close 5pm, Wednesday 25 March 2020.
To download the job description for this position please click the 'Apply Now' button to be taken to the New Zealand Red Cross Careers page.APPLY NOW