What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Kathmandu Coast to Coast
Not for the faint-hearted! If you are taking part in the world multi-sport championship Coast to Coast event - you can do even more good and fundraise during this epic challenge!
Double the challenge, twice the fun!
Take on this iconic challenge (8-9 February 2019) and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the South Island while fundraising for vital programmes in Aotearoa and overseas. There are heaps of different options to participate:
- One Day Event (The Longest Day) 243km course in one day – not for the rookies!
- Two Day Event – this event has participants cover the same distance over two days.
- Two Day Event (Tandem Team) – cover the course as a team of two people together – moral support goes a long way!
- Mountain Run – NOW SOLD OUT.
- Two Day (Corporate Challenge) – create a work team of three and complete the race as a relay.
- Schools – see the Coast to Coast website for more information for school groups.
Already registered for Coast to Coast?
You just need to set up your fundraising page on the Coast to Coast fundraising platform.Get ready to fundraise now
Any questions, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 RED CROSS (733 27677).