What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross appoints new Secretary General
- Lake Ōhau fire: Providing emotional support to survivors
- Serving up a lifesaving effort in Waikato
- Red Cross and the Hurricanes invite you to join the Good and Ready Photo Challenge
- Bringing ‘hope in a box’ to Kiwis in need
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Mistletoe Market and Upcycle Challenge - Thursday 26 November
Date: Thursday 26 November 2020
Venue: Toitoi - Hawke's Bay Arts and Event Centre, Hastings
Gold Coin entry
Find out more about this exciting event below!
Get your Christmas shopping sorted all in one place! Shop from a variety of local stallholders and their handmade products.
Interested in becoming a stallholder? Please Click here to apply.
To find out more about the stallholders that will be there on the day, please click here.
Been approved as a stallholder? Please use the following form below to pay for your site, or you can deposit your payment to our bank account;
- Acct name: NZ Red Cross
- Acct number: 12-3192-0043737-00
- Reference: Mistletoe Market
- Particulars: Your Business name.
Let your creativity shine and give a previously loved item new life!
There are three challenges and you can enter as many of the challenges and as many times as you like.
Hawke's Bay Curtain Bank Challenge - Sponsored by Kathy's Drapes
Red Cross Retail Challenge - Sponsored by Tammy Jensen, Harcourts Hawke's Bay Agent
Art Upcycle Challenge - Sponsor TBC
- Upcycle challenge applications close: Friday 20 November
- Judging of the Upcycle challenge: Monday 23 November
- Top four applicants in each category will be contacted, Tuesday 23 November
- Mistletoe Market occurs 2-8pm, Thursday 26 November
- Winners of the Upcycle challenge announced 6.30pm, Thursday 26 November
- All items submitted for the Upcycle challenges will be sold/auctioned at the Mistletoe Market and the proceeds will be a donated to New Zealand Red Cross
New Zealand Red Cross would like to thank the following sponsors for supporting this event;
For more information, contact our Hawke's Bay Community Fundraising Coordinator -
- Amber McArthur - 027 236 0559 or firstname.lastname@example.org