What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Red Cross Shops
Toa Rīpeka Whero
- Get involved Donate
Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2017
Walk or run with Team Red Cross in Round the Bays in Auckland, on 5 March 2017
How to register
Register for the event and select New Zealand Red Cross as your charity when going through the registration process. The first 50 people to join Team Red Cross will receive 20% off the entry fee. When registering, please follow these steps:
- Select Register now
- Choose 'Event Entry'. Note: Do not choose 'Team Entry' (as this would mean signing up as an individual). Later, you can join our team from your Everyday Hero fundraising page.
- Select Red Cross as your charity of choice
- 20% Discount code: Enter RTBREDCROSS upon payment
- You will be able to create your fundraising page when registering for Round the Bays.
- When your Everyday Hero fundraising page is set up, you can join Team Red Cross.
If you are already registered for the event, click on 'Start fundraising' below.Register now Start fundraising
What you'll receive
- 20% off your registration for the first 50 people to join the team.
- An awesome Red Cross breathable t-shirt if you raise a minimum of $500
- A training guide to get you ready for the raceA personal fundraising page
- Lots of support to get you fundraising like a pro
We rely on the generosity of people to fund most of our programmes. When runners like you take on a Red Cross Challenge to raise money at sporting events such as the Round the Bays, you help us respond immediately after a disaster like the Havelock North gastro outbreak or the recent quakes in Kaikoura and Marlborough, run community programmes throughout New Zealand, support former refugees, transport people to their medical appointments, teach life-saving skills to children, support people in need overseas and so much more!
Get in touch with Robyn Brady (Robyn.Brady@redcross.org.nz or 09 260 4070) at our Auckland Service Centre for more information.