What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Admin support volunteer
Use your administrative skills to help out your local Red Cross.
Our area offices and service centres sometimes need assistance with administrative work, for big projects like our Red Rose Day and for general day-to-day requirements. Our volunteers help out with data entry, communication, processing and much more.
If you have strong attention-to-detail, admin experience and are a touch-typing whiz, we want to hear from you.