What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Finding strength in adversity
- Preparing multilingual communities for emergencies
- Colombian former refugees host cultural celebration
- International appeal launched to support major recovery and rebuilding operation following Indonesian earthquake
- A day in the life of a delegate in Cox’s Bazar
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Admin support volunteer
Use your administrative skills to help out your local Red Cross.
Our area offices and service centres sometimes need assistance with administrative work, for big projects like our Red Rose Day and for general day-to-day requirements. Our volunteers help out with data entry, communication, processing and much more.
If you have strong attention-to-detail, admin experience and are a touch-typing whiz, we want to hear from you.