What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Community catering volunteer
You can make a difference by delivering sweet treats and cooking in your community.
Our community catering service delivers food to those who aren't able to make healthy meals for themselves. Our volunteers make yummy baking and cooking in Hamilton, Central Hawke's Bay and Wellington.
Volunteer as a community caterer and get busy in the kitchen yourself, to help others in your neighbourhood.