What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Finding strength in adversity
- Preparing multilingual communities for emergencies
- Colombian former refugees host cultural celebration
- International appeal launched to support major recovery and rebuilding operation following Indonesian earthquake
- A day in the life of a delegate in Cox’s Bazar
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Community gardens volunteer
Want to use your gardening skills for good? Volunteer to help out in one of our community gardens.
Community gardens help people improve their nutrition, grow their skills and build connections in their neighbourhood. Want to meet new people, show off your green thumbs and get involved? You can find our community gardens in Hastings and Central Hawke's Bay.