What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Community Transport driver
Help people in your community get from here to there, with care.
Our Community Transport service takes people from their homes to community appointments - for instance, to their doctor, hospital outpatient clinic, medical specialist or medical centre. Our service relies on volunteer drivers to pick up and drop off our passengers, assist them into the van, offer a smile and a chat along the way.
If you're friendly, have a full NZ driver's licence and are keen to help, we'd love to have you on the team.