What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Street collection volunteer
Collect donations as part of our annual appeal in March 2019 by inspiring and encouraging the public to give to Red Cross.
Many of our Red Cross service centres and branches will be holding a street collection in March 2019 - and we need your help! It's very rewarding for you to be able to get out into your community, meeting and greeting people, encouraging them to donate, knowing that you're doing good too by supporting a great cause. The time commitment is flexible, depending on your availability. EFTPOS terminals will be available in some areas; training will be provided to volunteers.
Express your interest below, and your local service centre will be in touch with the dates in your area.
Please note there will be no street collection in Auckland in March 2019 as they ran their event in October 2018.