What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Finding strength in adversity
- Preparing multilingual communities for emergencies
- Colombian former refugees host cultural celebration
- International appeal launched to support major recovery and rebuilding operation following Indonesian earthquake
- A day in the life of a delegate in Cox’s Bazar
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
This page is updated frequently during and after an emergency. You can find out the latest information and practical ways to get involved with the response.
In the meantime find out how to prepare for an emergency, and take steps now to help lessen the effect of an emergency or disaster on you and your family.