What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- The Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons enters into force: It’s time to join the right side of history
- Tropical Cyclone Yasa: In pictures
- Extensive destruction reported as Cyclone Yasa slams into Fiji
- Our 20 best photos of 2020
- Keeping the spirit of giving all year round
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Hazard App marketing assets
Thank you for helping to promote the Hazard App. Below are links to marketing assets and supporting information. Using these will help keep messages about the app consistent and build awareness of this importance resource.
Key messages about the Hazard App
The Hazard App is a free life-saving app for smartphones and tablets. The app helps you identify, prepare and respond to hazards in New Zealand. The app is pre-loaded with information about hazards including floods, earthquakes, tsunami, fire, weather, epidemics and biosecurity risks.
The Hazard App enables you to receive official emergency warnings and alerts according to your location or the locations of your friends and family.
Hazard app press release (September 2015)
Assets to download
Online and social media
Postcard and pull-up banner
For working files (using InDesign) of any of the above visuals, please contact the Marketing Manager at New Zealand Red Cross 0800 733 276 ext 4043 or 04 494 1310.