What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- A hand up for tomorrow’s engineers
- Media Release | Bids replace buckets in New Zealand Red Cross annual appeal
- Always there in times of disaster – Westport floods
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross says thanks a million for donating to support the people of Tonga
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross supporting emergency response on the West Coast
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Hazard App marketing assets
Thank you for helping to promote the Hazard App. Below are links to marketing assets and supporting information. Using these will help keep messages about the app consistent and build awareness of this important resource.
Key messages about the Hazard App
The Hazard App is a free life-saving app for smartphones and tablets. The app helps you identify, prepare and respond to hazards in New Zealand. The app is pre-loaded with information about hazards including floods, earthquakes, tsunami, fire, weather, epidemics and biosecurity risks.
The Hazard App enables you to receive official emergency warnings and alerts according to your location or the locations of your friends and family.
Hazard app press release (October 2021)
Thanks to QBE Insurance for supporting the Hazard app.
Assets to download
Online and social media
Postcard and pull-up banner
For working files (using InDesign) of any of the above visuals, please contact the Marketing Manager at New Zealand Red Cross 0800 733 276 ext 4043 or 04 494 1310.
Screenshots from the app
For information about the Hazard app email email@example.com