Get the help you need

Have you been separated from family, but this wasn't caused by a humanitarian crisis? If you live in New Zealand, you can contact one of the following organisations to see if they can help.

Salvation Army

Helps find missing family members in New Zealand and overseas, and attempts to re-establish contact between them.

Criteria and application

New Zealand Police

Investigate missing person cases, where there are justified fears for the person's safety.

Find your local station

New Zealand Government

Can assist New Zealanders who find themselves in trouble overseas. 

Safe Travel website