What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross appoints new Secretary General
- Lake Ōhau fire: Providing emotional support to survivors
- Serving up a lifesaving effort in Waikato
- Red Cross and the Hurricanes invite you to join the Good and Ready Photo Challenge
- Bringing ‘hope in a box’ to Kiwis in need
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Donation terms and conditions
Read our terms and conditions for donations, including our refund policy.
Donations refund policy
New Zealand Red Cross will refund all donations made that are fraudulent due to unauthorised use of a credit card. In all other circumstances, refunds of donations will be at the discretion of New Zealand Red Cross, unless in the event of returning funds raised for a specific purpose that has not been fulfilled by New Zealand Red Cross as agreed. In assessing whether refunds of online donations can be facilitated, we will determine whether the donation in question has already been applied to a charitable purpose or whether it is available to be released back to the donor.
If you have any questions about this policy or wish to seek a refund of a charitable donation you have made, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 697 277.