What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
The annual Palmerston North Book Sale
Come along to our annual book sale in Palmerston North on 4, 5 and 6 September 2020 and grab a bargain or find the special item you've been searching for!
Thanks to our team of five million, the annual Palmerston North Book Sale is on this year, from 4 to 6 September 2020, at Barber Hall on Waldergrave Street.
Keep an eye on this page to make sure you have all the details and don't miss out on what is sure to be the best book sale yet!
Mark your calendar
- Friday 4 September, 10am to 8pm
- Saturday 5 September, 10am to 6pm
- Sun 6 September, 10am to 2pm
Warning: it can be addictive – there are always more treasures to be found and many people find themselves coming back repeatedly over the three days!
Location: Barber Hall, Waldergrave Street.
Calling for volunteers
It takes a community to run a book sale. Join our friendly team in Palmerston North by volunteering at the Book Sale. The kitchen will be open for sustenance and it’s lots of fun.
- Be part of the team setting up the sale: You’ll be helping get the books and other items on to the tables in their different categories.
- Help at the book sale: Friday 4 September to Sunday 6 September. On sale days, take care of a checkout, assist our kitchen staff, or help customers as they search for treasures.
- Help at closedown: Sunday 6 September, afternoon. This is when things really get hectic as it all gets taken down for another year.
To be part of the team, please email Judith at firstname.lastname@example.org