What we do
Ā mātau mahi
Red Cross Shops
Toa Rīpeka Whero
- Get involved Donate
Ports of Auckland Round the Bays 2018
Walk or run with Team Red Cross in Round the Bays, Auckland, on 4 March 2018
Come and join Team Red Cross in the Ports of Auckland Round the Bays event - we welcome all ages and levels of fitness! You don’t have to be a jogging junkie to join Team Red Cross. You can get together with friends and walk the whole way.
Walkers and runners like you, who take on a Red Cross Challenge to raise money at sporting events, help us run our programmes around New Zealand and overseas. This includes responding immediately after disasters like the 2016 earthquakes, running community programmes throughout New Zealand, supporting former refugees, transporting people to their medical appointments, teaching life-saving skills to children, supporting people in need overseas and so much more!
How to join the team
To be part of Team Red Cross, you'll need to complete your event registration on the Ports of Auckland Round The Bays event website first. You can look for 'Team Red Cross' during the registration process. Then you can join Team Red Cross by creating an online fundraising page.Create your fundraising page Register for the race
The first 20 entries to Team Red Cross will go in the draw to win a copy of "Running a Love Story" by Dom Harvey - be quick!
What you'll receive
- A fundraising pack, full of tips and advice, plus professional one-on-one support from Red Cross staff with loads of fundraising ideas
- Training guides for all levels
- Great prizes for top fundraisers
- A really cool Red Cross Dri-Fit t-shirt when you raise $500
- An invitation to the Team Red Cross Facebook group
- A post-race celebration at our Red Cross tent in Madills Reserve, where you can relax with family and team mates, and enjoy a meal.
Get in touch with Robyn Brady (Robyn.Brady@redcross.org.nz or 09 260 4070) at our Auckland Service Centre for more information.