What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Media Release| New Zealand Red Cross investigating data security in International Committee of the Red Cross privacy breach
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross ready to respond to Tonga volcanic eruption and tsunami
- A bittersweet escape from Kabul
- Red Cross Shops need hundreds more volunteers this holiday season
- Huge Hanes new clothing donations a warm welcome for former refugees
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Communications and advocacy
Promote Red Cross by investing media spend, sponsoring content, or sharing our work on your channels.
In a world full of information, charities don't have the resources to compete for reach and attention. Boosting our visibility by donating media time, sharing our campaigns on your channels or using your ambassadors to help share our messages makes a big difference. It supports awareness-raising, fundraising and the impact we can make helping people in need.
We produce compelling stories about our work, we provide marketing opportunities around significant days and events, our sponsorship opportunities deliver great visibility, and we need help launching our Red Cross Appeal each year.
Employers can also become advocates for our work with former refugees by employing people from refugee backgrounds in their workplaces through our Pathways to Employment programme and then promoting their support with other businesses.
If you’re keen to help amplify our work through your channels we’d love to hear from you.
Talk to us to find out how your business can make an impact.Partner with us