What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Building lasting connections through Meals on Wheels
- Global support saves lives as India battles second COVID-19 wave
- Meals on Wheels: 70 years of love and care across Aotearoa
- Volunteers: Red Cross’ most important and unique asset
- Red Cross responds to weather events across the North Island
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Financial donations, sponsorships and gifts of products or services to support Red Cross are not only good for those in need, but also for business.
Partner with us
Financial donations and sponsorship
The best way to deliver impact through our work is by donating funds to help those in need. We can tag donations for specific projects or programmes, or it can go to where the need is greatest. Donations may be eligible for tax deductions.
We also offer sponsorship opportunities to allow organisations to get behind local and national Red Cross projects, programmes and events.
Products and services giving
Products and services can make a huge and direct impact, as well as providing great promotion opportunities. We run several programmes that need the donations of goods and services to deliver impact in the community.
Products and services giving could be:
- Donations of products and services towards: refugee settlement programmes, Red Cross Shops, disaster management work, or any of our community programmes, like Meals on Wheels.
- Charity event support: provision of refreshments, auction prizes or printing, video services, event planning or sponsorship.
- Communications and advocacy: developing and donating fundraising campaigns, direct mail or email marketing campaigns, copywriting for print and social media, photography for social media.
A customer fundraiser - which donates a margin of sales or allows people to donate when they shop - gives consumers an extra incentive to spend with your organisation. It’s an excellent way to promote your positive impact while boosting sales and customer engagement.
Shop with us
Enhance the health, safety and wellbeing of your workplace while also helping support vulnerable people in communities across New Zealand and overseas.
- Buy high-quality first aid supplies from us for your workplace
- Invest in first aid and psychological first aid courses to develop your team’s practical skills and resilience
- Stock Red Cross first aid products and set aside a margin which can be passed back as a donation to Red Cross
- Sponsor an AED station in your community
- Sponsor training courses and kits for vulnerable communities
- Run a competition on World First Aid Day or during Mental Health Awareness Week and provide Red Cross first aid kits, wellbeing workshops and training as prizes
You can also make your dollar go further by shopping for pre-loved items at our Red Cross Shops, choosing our fundraising merchandise, or selecting us to receive free donations when you shop through giving platforms - like RewardHub.
Corporate giving looks different for everyone.
Here's how some of our supporters have made an impact.
Talk to us to find out how your business can make an impact.Partner with us