What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross appoints new Secretary General
- Lake Ōhau fire: Providing emotional support to survivors
- Serving up a lifesaving effort in Waikato
- Red Cross and the Hurricanes invite you to join the Good and Ready Photo Challenge
- Bringing ‘hope in a box’ to Kiwis in need
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
A little from you each month means a lot to someone else. Sign up to become a Project Partner today and help transform the lives of people who need it most - people who have lost everything due to disease, disaster or conflict.
How your regular commitment will help
Becoming a Project Partner will mean that you play a pivotal role in ensuring that relief, support and resources urgently get to those in need. Whether it’s around the world or across the street, your ongoing support will help save and improve lives.
- Refugee settlement - help give a warm welcome to former refugees so they feel part of their new community in Aotearoa
- Disaster readiness, response and recovery - provide regularly training so our volunteers can respond to disasters as soon as they happen and stay through the long-term recovery stage
- International aid - support our international delegates to provide much-needed expertise in situations of conflict and disaster
- Community programmes - wherever you are, we're there too, in plain sight or behind the scenes, supporting vulnerable people in your community
Your donation goes to 'where the need is greatest' - helping the people who need it most.
Bring hope to families torn apart, and comfort to the lonely or house-bound
By making a steady, reliable and regular donation you will be helping ensure that community-inspired programmes are able to meet both the current and future needs of people in complex and vulnerable situations. It means vital aid reaches people when they need it most.
Red Cross Project Partners are a lifeline - helping to provide hot meals to the sick and elderly, safe transport to medical appointments for the home-bound, assistance to communities and individuals affected by disastrous situations in New Zealand and around the world.
Other ways you can support us
Your donation will support people in need. Together we'll do good and make a difference.
Through volunteering, you can build valuable skills and assist people in their time of greatest need.
Have fun and raise funds through organised events like sports challenges, black tie dinners, book fairs, Red Cross Journey - or plan your own fundraising activity!