What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
New Zealand Red Cross grants team leader Alison Maccoll encourages anyone needing to apply for a grant to do so before the impending 31 March deadline.
“With the announcement that the grants programme will soon be closing we’re expecting a late rush of applications. Our advice is for applicants to complete the forms and return them to us as soon as possible to ensure they are processed quickly.”
Once an application is approved, all relevant invoices relating to the independent advice, storage and relocation must be received by Red Cross by 5pm on 31 May 2016 to allow time for payments to be processed by 30 June 2016.
For more information on the independent advice, storage and pack-and-move grants, phone 0800 754 726 or visit our grants page.