What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Media Release| New Zealand Red Cross investigating data security in International Committee of the Red Cross privacy breach
- Media Release | New Zealand Red Cross ready to respond to Tonga volcanic eruption and tsunami
- A bittersweet escape from Kabul
- Red Cross Shops need hundreds more volunteers this holiday season
- Huge Hanes new clothing donations a warm welcome for former refugees
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Guided by the Ministry of Health, we continue to employ a range of safety measures across all our services and locations, this includes displaying COVID-19 QR codes, strongly encouraging our team, customers and clients to use the NZ COVID-19 Tracer app, wear masks and practice social distancing.
We have been advised by the Ministry of Health that the Red Cross shop in Greerton, Tauranga was visited on Friday 19 November 2021 by an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. This is considered a casual contact situation. If you have visited this location on the 19 November 2021 then we would strongly advise you to seek guidance from the Ministry of Health website or contact Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
View the COVID-19 Contact tracing locations of interest page for more information.