What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- Finding strength in adversity
- Preparing multilingual communities for emergencies
- Colombian former refugees host cultural celebration
- International appeal launched to support major recovery and rebuilding operation following Indonesian earthquake
- A day in the life of a delegate in Cox’s Bazar
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Donating items you no longer need to a Red Cross Shop is a great way to make some space at home – and it’s also helping your community.
Every time you shop or drop in your preloved goods, you’re helping Red Cross respond to emergencies, teach first aid to Kiwi kids, resettle people from refugee backgrounds, deliver thousands of Meals on Wheels across New Zealand and heaps more.
It’s not hard to donate, but it makes a big difference. Just drop in your good quality clothing or homewares to your nearest Red Cross Shop during working hours or phone to find out if your local shop offers a collection service.