What we do
Ā mātau mahi
- Recent stories
- New Zealand Red Cross responds to Nelson fires
- Red Cross welcomes government’s announcement of new refugee settlement locations
- Health worker blog: Christmas at Kutupalong
- New Zealand Red Cross welcomes government’s decision to sign Global Compact for Migration
- A scholarship to build the future
- See all stories
Shop with us
Nau mai, hoko atu
- Get involved Donate
Donating items you no longer need to a Red Cross Shop is a great way to make some space at home – and it’s also helping your community.
Every time you shop or drop in your preloved goods, you’re helping Red Cross respond to emergencies, teach first aid to Kiwi kids, resettle people from refugee backgrounds, deliver thousands of Meals on Wheels across New Zealand and heaps more.
It’s not hard to donate, but it makes a big difference. Just drop in your good quality clothing or homewares to your nearest Red Cross Shop during working hours or phone to find out if your local shop offers a collection service.